Thursday, January 12, 2012

A video of our 2011


In the year of 2011

Hey Everyone,

There's 8 minutes left until 2012 as I'm writing this post and I'm really enjoying reminiscing about all the great things that happened this year.

Just to name a few things that happened this year... we went to DC with CJ, pregnant with Topher, a lot of morning sickness, found a great church/ family, made great friends, our T-Day group was launched, great mentors, Vancouver, my surprise birthday party, baptism, baby shower, Renovare (retreat), TOPHER, etc... so much more.

Chris and I were a little sad that we couldn't spend New Years Eve with our Numanites because we didn't want to take the chances of Topher getting sick with bad germs going around everywhere but we made the best of it with great wine, desserts, and conversation. We've been talking about all the blessings we've been given this year and the new goals and visions we have for 2012. We started 2011 with plans but God surpassed them all with even greater plans. He blessed us with great new friends, a great church, Topher, our business, and most importantly we grew a little more as a couple. I love Chris more and more each year.

The best thing that happened to us this year by far was obviously Topher but another great event was my baptism. It was a really special moment for me since I was pregnant with Topher and Chris helped baptize us. Also I'm thankful for our family, friends, and our Numa family. This year wouldn't have been the same without any of them. Above all I'm thankful for my husband who has been consistent and never changing. I thank God for sending me the perfect person for me.

I'm looking forward to all the great surprises God and life has in store for us in the upcoming year of 2012.

As Jim Rohm said, whether it was 1000 years ago or 1000 years from now life is made up of the same mix. It's filled with opportunities and difficulties. Let's make the best of all of it.

Love,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. ooo what a special year!! <3 more to come!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...