Thursday, January 12, 2012

TRAVELS- HAWAII

Hey Everyone,

I don't know what happened by a few of my posts got erased. Past few weeks of writing and sharing all gone. I'm a little upset but I'm not going to let it get to me. A few of you guys might have already seen these pictures but I wanted to re-post it.
I've always had a passion to travel all over the world. My goal is to travel to anywhere I can go to experience the beauties God has created.
I've always wanted to go to Hawaii since I was really young and I got a chance to go for my honeymoon. It was so much fun. We did so many things in one week. It was a bit short but really sweet.
We're planning to go with Topher next year when he's two years old. We want to play with him in the sand. I'm sure it'll be a whole different experience traveling with Topher. It's going to be that much more sweeter! We're also planning to send our parents there as well. We're planning in the next 2 years. They have to experience the bright blue ocean, tropical weather, Giovanni's shrimp, and many more.

Here's a few pictures from our honeymoon:




 Looking back at pictures brings back so many memories and emotion. Oh how I miss you Hawaii. Can't wait to see you again!!

Where would you guys like to go on your next vacation? I would love to know!

***Please don't forget to subscribe***

Love,
Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...