Thursday, January 12, 2012

IN THE MOMENT- COACH

Hey Everyone,

I got this beautiful coach bag from my in- laws as a pushing gift. If you don't know what a pushing gift is basically it's for having a baby. You usually get one from your husband as well. I didn't know about it until Chris and his cousin told me.

I've been looking for a nice red purse and this is perfect. I love the gold details. It really makes it elegant and stylish. It's definitely a timeless piece. Maybe have a daughter in the future to pass this on too? Hopefully~


Shirt: Target, Pants: Zara, Jacket: Storets.com, Shoes: Vince Camuto, Purse: Coach, Watch: Michael Kor, Bracelet: Vintage, Key Necklace: Nadri (Nordstrom)

Love,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...