Tuesday, December 13, 2011

IN THE MOMENT - GREY SWEATERS

Hey Everyone,

How do you guys like the new background? Since it's almost a new year I thought "True Love" needed a renewal. Let me know what you guys think.

If you guys know me fairly well you guys all ready know that fashion is another passion and love I have since I was young. I love everything about fashion and beauty. The vibrant colors, different combinations, shapes, and spontaneousness. So, I wanted to share this side of my "LOVE" with you guys as well. 

"In the Moment" will be a new addition to my blog where I will be sharing an item that I'm currently crushing over at the moment. It may be anywhere from clothes, shoes, purse, beauty products, cool gadgets (although it's not completely fashion), and many more. Let me know if you guys like my new addition. Hope you guys enjoy!


www.TOPSHOP.com

Love,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...