Monday, September 12, 2011

Pregnancy Week 29: X-ing with Topher, Chris, and Family

Hey Guys,

Update on Pregnancy:
I'm currently on week 29. I have 77 more days until my due date. Isn't that crazy! Less then 3 months. I haven't weighed myself lately but I know I gained a few pounds because Topher is getting big. My tummy is starting to feel a little sloughy and heavy so I need to get a waist band.
I want to share a funny story that happened last week. So, Chris and I was at our pool during the day getting a nice tan and I decided to do my pedicure. The worst idea ever. I'm so glad nobody else was there. I was sitting in the most awkward position and it was a challenge finishing all my 10 toes. I serisouly wanted to give up in the middle. I litterally had to take breaks in between. Pregnancy 101: Do not attempt to paint your toe nails when you can't reach your toes..duh!!

Topher Update:
Weighs approximately 2.5 lbs and about 15.25 inches. About the size of a butternut squash.

Our Babymoon Part 2:
Chris and I were on our 2nd Babymoon last week. This time we stayed local. It was really nice spending some time connecting with eachother. First, we went to Newport Beach with our church family over the Labor Day weekend to X (connect) with eachother and God. We rented a beach house which was literally on the beach. It was Aww-mazing. I also got baptized that weekend which was truly a remarkable moment. I'll share more about that on my next entry.

Then, Chris and I were on a vacation since Labor Day. One of the best things we did was finding a Breakfast and Brunch restaurant called The Crema Cafe in Seal Beach. The food is so awesome we went three days in a row. We ordered something new everytime and it surprised us how amazingly delicious every meal was. They received 4 1/2 stars out of 332 reviews. I highly recommend this place to everyone.

We also layed out at Seal Beach which was really nice. I spent some time reading my book and the bible. I had a great time connecting with God. We also met up with the Park Family and ate yummy Korean BBQ. We also went to visit the Nutrilite Farm in Lakeview with our other family. It was nice to have great friends and family around.

Here are some pictures from our babymoon:








Hope you guys are enjoying your Monday!
Please don't forget to subscribe~

Love,
Sandy Choi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...