Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Pregnancy Week 18 + How I'm avoiding stretch marks

Hi Guys,

I started my week 18 on Sunday. I've been feeling really sleepy and tired after every meal. I've been fighting to stay awake at work. Our baby is now the size of a sweek potato. I'm so excited to find out what the gender of our baby is in 2 weeks. I can't wait to share with you guys.

I'm in my second trimester now so I'm doing much better since I had a really hard first trimester. I had morning sickness until my 16th week. I still get it here and there but it's not nearly as bad. I'll share a few things I did that helped my nauseousness on my next baby entry. Today I want to talk about how I'm avoiding stretch marks.
One of the things I was concerned about when I found out I was pregnant was stretch marks. I did some research and found a really great cream called the Tummy Rub by Mama Mio. I've read that celebrities loved it and some youtube guru's reviewed about it saying it worked extremely well. I was a little skeptical but hopeful so, I decided to give it a try. I've been using it since week 9 and I haven't gotten any stretch marks yet. I've been applying it all over my tummy, back, sides, thighs, and my butt. I don't want to miss any spots.

I love that it's free of nasties such as parabens, sulphates, and fragrances. Also they don't test their products on animals.  The smell is great as well. It's very fresh and not too over powering. It containts Omega 3, 6, and 9 which builds the skins strength and elasticity.











Hope it works for you as well!

Love,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...