Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 2011!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!

Mine was fun filled and extremely relaxing.  We had dinner at my sisters house and opened all our wonderful presents the week before Christmas.  My nephews had a blast opening theirs for sure. Then we went to Castroville (near San Jose) to visit my in laws on the weekend of Christmas. This year we got a chance to visit San Francisco so we had an awesome Christmas Eve.  Literally all we did was sleep and eat that whole weekend which was awesome.

Then for New Years Eve, we went to Le Prestige at LA Live with a few of our dear friends whom I love very much.  We usually go to NYE service but we wanted to be with our friends this year especially since one of my best friends came to LA from New York. It was fun dancing our toes away and spending the last few moments of 2010 with people we love.

Another year has begun and I hope at the beginning of 2012 we can all be people who say's "we did this..." more than people who say's "I should have done...".  Let's not let what happened in 2010 distract us from where we're heading in the future.  One thing I know for sure is that the past does not define your future.  I hope this year will be filled with miracles in many different ways.

Also, I already have so many stories I want to share with you guys so please stay tuned. 

Here are a few pictures of the last moments of 2010:

LOVE,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...