Tuesday, October 26, 2010

it was more than just a DATE NIGHT

I hope you guys all had a great weekend and having a great week so far. Chris and I just came back from our second honeymoon yesterday. It was incredibly relaxing and a great dream building time. Chris and I like to talk and plan out all things we want to do in the future with our family and how we're going to achieve it. It's inspiring and through it we get to know each other better as well. It's also a great motivation.

We went to Las Vegas for two nights and three days and this was so far the best Vegas trip. We didn't do anything too crazy but it was perfect. The second night we decided to stay in our hotel and drink some wine watching a movie. Yes, I know that's what old people do but it was so much fun. We were surfing through the movies and came across "Date Night". I remembered my sister telling me that it was a great movie so we decided to watch it.

I would like to highly recommend this movie to every one except for kids because there's cursing. I don't want to hype it up but it's definitely worth watching. In the story, the Foster's, being married for a while and having two kids, almost forgot what being in love was and I love how they re-learn how in love they still are with each other. If you don't want me to spoil it you probably shouldn't read on but if you don't mind then you may. The Fosters start to question whether they're marriage is okay or not after they learned that their friends were going through a divorce. The reasons their friends gave were confusing to the Fosters and they started to question their own feelings. This made me think a lot about my own actions. It's a great story line and not to mention that Chris and I were rolling on the floor laughing because some of the scenes were hillarious. One of our favorite scene is the kill shot. It's become an inside joke for us. We had a geat laugh and I learned something valuable through this movie as well. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave wonderful comments. Hope to hear from you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...